Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't like something and I feel it should be changed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Empty
PostSubject: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:12 pm

I have this problem, leading me to request...plea rather!
Is there any way to change voiceset and head of my character?
By the time I was choosing from several heads, head with helmet seemed like a good idea to me...until I realized it's dumb...
Same thing with voiceset. Don't have many dwarven voicesets to choose from, but this one sounded right...until it did not.

Truth is, I was in a bit rush to try the server as fast as possible, well, this is its result.

So...help?Please? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 am

Topic may sound a bit aggressive...but it's not the case.
I just wasn't sure how to name it, so I used the sentence from the Feedback:
Forum wrote:

Dont like something, feel it should be changed? Post here, of course if you love something - feel free to post it here as well.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

I don't know whether it would be possible to alter the character file without causing some "issues" here. But I'll look into it soon and see.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 am

Rugnarie wrote:
I have this problem, leading me to request...plea rather!
Is there any way to change voiceset and head of my character?
By the time I was choosing from several heads, head with helmet seemed like a good idea to me...until I realized it's dumb...
Same thing with voiceset. Don't have many dwarven voicesets to choose from, but this one sounded right...until it did not.

Truth is, I was in a bit rush to try the server as fast as possible, well, this is its result.

So...help?Please? Rolling Eyes

Well actually there is a CEP unlocker, that gives you all the cep heads, cep portraits and cep soundsets. This -everyone- can see and hear no matter if they have the unlocker or not since its apart of CEP.

However im guessing you want to change what is alredy there on your character you have created and playing now? If that is the case then a simple LETO would do the trick. The program is able to edit almost anything on your "servervault" character, wich means its very possible to help you. Let me dig up my LETO program and mull around with it for a day, i will get back to you on this.
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 am

Yeah, a leto would do it. I've heard a rumor that using leto will wipe all variables stored on a character though. I never got around to attempting to confirm that; this is the one thing that concerns me.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 am

J. Persinne wrote:
Yeah, a leto would do it. I've heard a rumor that using leto will wipe all variables stored on a character though. I never got around to attempting to confirm that; this is the one thing that concerns me.

That may very well be true, i will delve into it and see what i can find ~Nod nod~ Otherwise you will have to live with that helmet head of yours, Ruggy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 am

Thank you for your help!
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 am

*cough*

I have a similar, um, dislike with my character. Her last name. I know I'm too neurotic for my own good. I've remade lvl 20 characters on Moth's in the past because of a typo in a description. But can it be changed, please? From Galefer to Zyrustine. She hasn't given it out to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like something and I feel it should be changed   I don't like something and I feel it should be changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't like something and I feel it should be changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Feedback-
Jump to: