Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axfell Surroundings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Axfell Surroundings Empty
PostSubject: Axfell Surroundings   Axfell Surroundings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm

The bodies don't remain as such, but this happens now. So far I've only seen this in the glade, and apparently only the first spawn leaves these otherwise there would be dozens more:

Axfell Surroundings NWN089

Also, the Bandit Boss has a very short perception range.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Axfell Surroundings   Axfell Surroundings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Ick. Unfortunately, it's a bit of a mystery.

I passed a version of the mod off to FrostWolf that included a possible temporary "fix" to the corpse issue, which had turned out to be a little deeper than I anticipated. Having not had the opportunity to see it in play extensively yet, I've no idea whether things became any better though. If there weren't any major improvements, though, at least it narrows down the problem a bit.

As for this issue, it should have nothing to do with the alterations I made.

Do you happen to know which particular creatures left those corpses? That might help me to track down the problem.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Axfell Surroundings   Axfell Surroundings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm

I just hopped it on the DM client and I did indeed find a few of these. There seems to be no relation to creature type and the corpse objects being left behind, unfortunately, which would have made the mystery a little more clear cut!

I'll take another crack at it in the toolset today, though it may be a few days before we get that all sorted out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axfell Surroundings   Axfell Surroundings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axfell Surroundings
Page 1 of 1