Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clerical spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 am

At Third spell circle, there are few spells that Moth added:

Wicked Union
Magic Electrifier
Aura of Menace
Re's Redemption
Ice Talon

I wanted to go to the crypts and try do some big boom, and thanks to taht I found out, that -Only- Wicked Union(negative) and Aura of Menace(cold) memorized into spellbook.

You scratched the others? Or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 am

You are missing something! Wink

Aura of Menace is now a single spell with five subradial options: acid, cold, fire, electrical, and sonic. These damage types correspond to the old spells, aura of menace, ice talon, re's redemption, magic electrifier, and balagarn's iron horn respectively. Furthermore, damage has been boosted slightly, so they may actually be worth casting now!

Looking at the above you may also be wondering, "Well, what happened to old Balagarn's Iron Horn then?" The answer is that its damage was unchanged, but it knocks down opponents for one round if they fail a fortitude save. It is, however, not party friendly. Don't try that one around friendly NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 am

O-kay! I was missing something. :-)

Now I am -really- missing Divine/positive dmg spell from that Aura of Menace circle....
I was so excited about going to crypts with 8spells doing divine dmg(+hammers and u->d)...and found out there's only negative and all kinds of elemental dmg Sad

Would you consider addition of change of one?:-)

Last edited by Rugnarie on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 am

I'm not sure I follow. The code for the old "balagarn's horn-ish" spells is still being used; those remain the same in function, albeit with increased damage and a singular spell to cast from.

Which spell is missing?
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 am

Aura of menace - subradial:
Acid
Fire
Cold
Electrical
Sonic

Wicked Union
Negative

I am missing some divine/positive! Smile
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 am

Ah. I'm afraid you'll just have to suffer Aura of Menace in its current forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clerical spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerical spells   Clerical spells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clerical spells
Page 1 of 1