Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion: More Team Horns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Suggestion: More Team Horns Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: More Team Horns   Suggestion: More Team Horns Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't know how useful this would be, since you can just ask people in tells. But to do things more IC, what if there were team horns that signaled a "hunt" that people could join. It would be a signal that is ranked low in urgency so it isn't compulsory to attend or anything - unlike the meeting gong - but lets others of the faction know that the fort's soldiers are planning something and those wanting to do something can rally where the call came from. Things like calling for a party to get resources, plan a trip to someplace where you need all the help you can get, IC missions and drills, etc.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Team Horns   Suggestion: More Team Horns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 am

I wouldn't be averse to adding some more helpful horn signals as chat commands. A "hunt" type signal sounds great for gathering groups, particularly as it would serve to encourage in character interaction, as you say.

And aside from that, if there are any other signals that folks would like to see added, I'd love to hear about them. It wouldn't take a whole lot of effort to add new ones, but we can't do it unless we know what people would like to see.

Also, on a somewhat related note, I once suggested an Arabel-esque sending system on the staff forum (that is, where you could pay an NPC to broadcast a message to all of your fellow faction members); I'm not sure what the general feeling among staff or even the playerbase would be about that, though. If it's generally considered to be a good idea, I certainly wouldn't mind coding that in either.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Team Horns   Suggestion: More Team Horns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 am

New horn signal added! Type '/hunt' or '/expedition' to access it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Team Horns   Suggestion: More Team Horns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: More Team Horns
Page 1 of 1