Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expeditious Retreat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bscomp

bscomp

Expeditious Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Expeditious Retreat   Expeditious Retreat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 pm

If I use my Axfell Militia Boots on my character (Monk 8/ Wizard 1), which casts Expeditious Retreat (5) Unlimited Uses/Day, I gain a normal speed increase as expected. However, if I use them again within the duration of the original spell, the effect seems to stack, furthering his speed, resulting in the movement speed of a level 20 monk. Rather hilarious, but unintentional I presume.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Expeditious Retreat   Expeditious Retreat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:05 am

Movement speed increases are -extremely- buggy. They do all sorts of crazy things - thats the reason why monks weren't allowed to use the expeditious retreat boots on moths.

We dont mind so much here - and you'll notice that you can only wear the boots under 21 levels, so it shouldnt cause that much of a problem.

Enjoy it while you can! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
bscomp

bscomp

PostSubject: Re: Expeditious Retreat   Expeditious Retreat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 am

Ehehehehe. You guys are too cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ripped

PostSubject: Re: Expeditious Retreat   Expeditious Retreat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 am

Paladin/PDK mount's increased movement speed isn't +50%, more like +20%. Other bonuses are just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expeditious Retreat   Expeditious Retreat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expeditious Retreat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: