Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing your own summons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelCat

SteelCat

Killing your own summons Empty
PostSubject: Killing your own summons   Killing your own summons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Ok so I killed my own summon outside of the fort. Why the heck did the whole Cleaven NPC army suddenly decided killing me back? (and made me loose quite an amount of gold and xp. mind you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Killing your own summons   Killing your own summons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Summons share a faction with that of the summoner so that they will respond appropriately to allied/hostile fort PCs and NPCs. Unfortunately, this means that allied NPCs will sometimes grow upset with you if you kill allied summons. This is a limitation of the NwN faction system.

However, you can use the command to reset faction NPC reputations from your craft menu, under support functions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Killing your own summons   Killing your own summons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Should include this in the documentation with bold red letters. I wouldn't have killed my summon if I knew I was going to die myself.. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Killing your own summons   Killing your own summons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 pm

If there's gonna be any note in the journal, don't forget to include the mules Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing your own summons   Killing your own summons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing your own summons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: