Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funky spawn behavior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatheadsam

Funky spawn behavior Empty
PostSubject: Funky spawn behavior   Funky spawn behavior Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 am

A lotta places around axefell are no longer seeming to spawn, and chests are not resetting to locked or getting new junk.

A few to be named are the creek chest, the forbidden shrine, east lorriette and the mushroom keeper
Back to top Go down
Axfell Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funky spawn behavior   Funky spawn behavior Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 pm

I managed to run from Axfell to Ranzington and didnt spawn a thing!!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Funky spawn behavior   Funky spawn behavior Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:24 pm

This is an odd one. I've heard about it occurring perhaps twice in the entire time that the server has been up, and I've only seen it actually happen once.

Apparently it's caused by a very rare set of circumstances, but when it occurs it seems to affect multiple areas. Some might call it a fluke, but I don't believe in flukes.

Still, though, at the moment I'm at a loss. I'll keep mulling it over.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Funky spawn behavior   Funky spawn behavior Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 am

J. Persinne wrote:
This is an odd one. I've heard about it occurring perhaps twice in the entire time that the server has been up, and I've only seen it actually happen once.

Apparently it's caused by a very rare set of circumstances, but when it occurs it seems to affect multiple areas. Some might call it a fluke, but I don't believe in flukes.

Still, though, at the moment I'm at a loss. I'll keep mulling it over.

From what i've seen, it only happens when the server host has been very very busy and never had the time to actually reboot the server ~ This apperantly happens after the server has been up for 35 hours plus. Sometimes i cannot reboot in time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funky spawn behavior   Funky spawn behavior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funky spawn behavior
Page 1 of 1