Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anphillia.net - Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulcan

Anphillia.net - Gone Empty
PostSubject: Anphillia.net - Gone   Anphillia.net - Gone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi all,

I assume if you've Googled this you've been looking on www.anphillia.net/phpbb/ for the forum also ... and seeing it as up for sale by G_D___.com (yeah, like I'm giving them a free plug)

I don't have any information on this sadly, but just wanted to see if anyone knows what's occurring or if a new temporary or permanent forum is planned to be established.
I would guess that the hosting agreement only lasted until the end of 2009 and that the domain has sunk into oblivion.

To Exodus folks - apologies for the board usage referring to a sister Anph server; I see you didn't go through with your project here which made me think you wouldn't mind if us fellow Anphers popped on.

Best regards,
Vulc
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

PostSubject: Re: Anphillia.net - Gone   Anphillia.net - Gone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 am

Yeah we're offline at the moment. But our site is up unlike Anphillia Revival's Smile Looks like someone didn't pay the bills.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anphillia.net - Gone   Anphillia.net - Gone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Aethra wrote:
Looks like someone didn't pay the bills.

Looks to be the case; glad you guys don't have this problem.
Free forum right?

That being said, it appears there are 10 people online at the moment, which is more than usual.
Maybe the forum being down has prompted people to log-in for once, to see what's going on. Wink

Thanks for the brief use of your board, I'll get my NWN1 access back and investigate.

Best of luck with your current projects (Genesis?).
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Anphillia.net - Gone   Anphillia.net - Gone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 am

Exodus. But thanks anyway.

We took it down last year in the summertime, since we didn't really have the player base at that point and alot of the staff were out for various reasons (Like my computer 'sploded).

Hopefully we'll get it back up and running at some point near in the future, since I know alot of people miss it. Obviously they'll be a few tweaks to lean it towards being more casual gamer friendly, hopefully you'll come check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anphillia.net - Gone   Anphillia.net - Gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anphillia.net - Gone
Page 1 of 1