Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddamn door

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 pm

above the fort gate in Fort Axfell screen.
It makes you need to move your camera lower, because otherwise you can't unlock the other door in the tunnel.

I wondered why it never happened to me in Fort Cleaven...Yesterday I noticed the door there was removed...
Could the same thing be done in Axfell pretty please? :-)

P.S. I know it might seem that I am extremely lazy, if I can't get myself even to turn the mouse a bit...but hey, it's frustrating! Smile
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm

In actuality, I was planning on adding another door to Cleaven. It just looks much better.

I guess I can look into alternatives, but is anyone else finding the door there frustrating?
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 pm

I am. I forgot to remove it on the revised Axfell area, too. But it's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dalsok
Staff

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 pm

actually ill have to agree with Lollypop amd Rugnarie here.. That door really is anooying...
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 am

I dont find it annoying. You learn to zoom in when you're going in! It's almost reflex now Razz
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 am

Okay, fine. Added to my "to do" list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goddamn door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddamn door   Goddamn door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goddamn door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Feedback-
Jump to: