Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Down!

Go down 
+4
Cryptic
Rugnarie
J. Persinne
Thonil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Server Down! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 am

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 am

Down down doooown.

Back to top Go down
Bulkas

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm

This excellent server coming back up any time soon, or do I have to play on Amia Sad
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:54 am

Bug Frosty! It's probably down due to lack of interest =(
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Sad, the day the holiday madness finally subsides and I don't have to work and it's not there. Sad
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Rann Cora wrote:
Sad, the day the holiday madness finally subsides and I don't have to work and it's not there. Sad

No one was playing!

Waaaah!

I put it up because there was talk of people wanting to play again and all i see at most online at the same time is one person! *Pout* I want to play too but i cant be bothered if no one is willing to plaaaay!

J is busy hating forums, Bobby and Steley is busy taking over the world in Amia, Ruggy is... i dont really want to know what ruggy is doing... Busy with being finnish..

Everyone is busy doing something *Nods*
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Heh, what?
If by "being finnish" you mean sick like fuck because of new year's eve, then true :-D

Anyway, it was a nice idea and I thought people would catch on it, at least for a few days...apparently not..

What pisses me off most is, I have the Emo spawning pool key(or whatever, that green key), and I never fought the nasty fuckaa Sad
+sb. still owes me an orb for the crafting lists -.- :-)
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am

Yeah; I was up for the idea of playing for a night or two, but I have no intention of playing regularly. Others seem to be of the same mind. I don't think a regularly running server is really needed at this point.

That said, I haven't been around much, so I'm not really one to say. I haven't even been part of any of the decision making stuffs for quite some time now.

I can see how it might work to run things on a limited schedule. A few hours every other weekend, or some such, with full time active DM's. Which is not necessarily to say that I'd commit to playing at those hours. I'm just thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Down!   Server Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2