Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faction Based server right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TropicOfCancer

Faction Based server right? Empty
PostSubject: Faction Based server right?   Faction Based server right? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Heya , tried genesis like a year ago and really liked it other than the xp thing so I saw exodus and rushed right in . I looked at the player list and low and behold..no one had me on dislike? and I was cleaven!?! wtf?! . Then this kind soul told me to type /pvp in to check out the Axefell and the only other person not hostile was the Cleaven telling me to type it Lol. Seriously there were 16 people on and one other person was Cleaven . I was like 6 Guiness in on my off night ready for some RP and whatever else but the fort was nothing but me , my summons , the NPC's , and crickets . Now I would have liked to roll up an Axefell so I could RP and what not but I've never been much on bandwagons..and one of them called me TropicofAIDS Razz . Really sucks that a new player is basically playing on a server with a 1/50 player count when he joins Cleaven .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Faction Based server right?   Faction Based server right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

Ha! It is kind of a bummer, isn't it? But these things go in phases. Cleaven also seems to be a little more populated in the middle of the evening for me, though of late it's been a bit quiet. Perhaps that will change soon enough. Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Faction Based server right?   Faction Based server right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

You also have to take in account that it was Valentine's day yesterday.
But yes, Axfells are outnumbering Cleavens right in this moment...You should see Cleavens assaulting though. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TropicOfCancer

PostSubject: Re: Faction Based server right?   Faction Based server right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am

I never start a fight just because I know I can win it Twisted Evil * straightens leg and draws a line in the sand with it* Like I said though it sucks theres so few people to RP with .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Based server right?   Faction Based server right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Based server right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: