Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof of concept

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I find this to be very interesting and this is just a beta, im wondering what the finished product will look like. What do you guys think, win or fail?

Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 am

Fail... on account of that thing looks too expensive to have drinks near, as well as looking like you might as well just play real PnP.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 am

Thonil wrote:
Fail... on account of that thing looks too expensive to have drinks near, as well as looking like you might as well just play real PnP.

Its the age of technology, and its supposed to replace all the maps and figurines and such. Not the whole game! Just a supplement.

And yes, far too expensive for now, but im thinking of future things and drinks - dont spill em!
Back to top Go down
Procyon

Procyon

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 am

I'd say it looks pretty good and it might make introduction to PnP a bit easier for modern kids, maybe(I doubt it but it is possible). If it is given enough time to make it without bugs or anything else faulty I'd say it could work just fine. And after some time like everything else, depending on it's success it would be cheaper and so on. And to have the whole map(?) on it, cool, but I would personally like if it could come with some real dice... I have problems of believing the digital dice since they seem to always work against me. In the end to have such a thing for birthday or christmas present... well you can guess what I would do for the next few weeks or so. I can already thinking that it could be played on your own too without that much of problems with some imagination if you don't have people around that like such things.

So yeah if given enough time I'd say it could work.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 am

Procyon wrote:
but I would personally like if it could come with some real dice...

There is an option in the latest build of this little nifty program that allows you to use your own dice instead of virutal ones - i too have problems with iffy virtual dices. Also i agree witht he fact that it may perasuade the more modern kids to actually take a look at PNP games rather then just shrugging!
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Thonil wrote:
...that thing looks too expensive to have drinks near...

An unspillable glass! Now that's an invention!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proof of concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of concept   Proof of concept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof of concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: