Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying Debris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMothMan

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 am

Hey!

You guys got two Flying Debris spells.
One that works (line #768) and one that doesn't (line #620) in the 2da downloaded from -here-.

For those leveling up, it's the one with the this icon that works! Flying Debris Ife_x2epsppntra

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah; one of the older versions of spells.2da had a duplicate in it.

Are you using the most recent version? It replaces the spell with Chickens Squawk.
Back to top Go down
TheMothMan

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 am

I downloaded the 2da from the link posted under Download section of the forum.
Whether or not it's the lastest, Iunno.

Also, my Flying Debris only hurts allies and self, not hostiles. :-P

Link me to the lastest version?

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 am

Wow. Your Flying Debris is terrible! I'll have to look into that. (Admittedly, I don't think I've ever used the spell before.)

The override bundle was updated fairly recently, so it's possible you managed to grab it before I updated the link on the downloads post, if you also grabbed it recently. Anyways, this is the link, which should work (I just gave it a try on my end to be sure): http://www.filefront.com/15660499/ExodusOverrideBundle.zip

Let me know whether that fixes things.
Back to top Go down
Jeffreak

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

I had the same issue, Hurt myself and allies.
Back to top Go down
TheMothMan

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm

It didnt fix anything.
Still same deal with damage and I don't have any Chickens Squawk spell, but I still got two Flying Debris - one that does nothing and one that hurts only myself and allies.

I downloaded the overrides you linked (http://www.filefront.com/15660499/ExodusOverrideBundle.zip/) and line # 620 is still Flying Debris, caster lvl 7 for mages, innate lvl 3 and icon is_X1Grenade. The associated spellscript is x0_s3_koboldjump.

While line # 768 is still the second Flying Debris with x2_s3_intitemijc as the script, caster lvl 7 for mages, innate lvl 7 and icon Ife_x2epsppntra - The one that has the script which I assume has a misslabed "SPELL_TARGET_*" constant or something to that affect.

I hope this helped.

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Sounds like something your side... my mage has Chicken Squawk and only one Debris. (Gallus loves chicken squawk, for the record. Nothing like watching your skeletons wail on a chicken that says "Bugbear" or "Ogre Chieftan" or something like that over its head.)
Back to top Go down
TheMothMan

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

Then I must have the wrong spells.2da somehow.
My Spells.2da doesnt have the Name: 67818 (Chickens Squwak) at all.

Again, are you guys sure this link is to the latest Spells.2da?

Edit: Ok now it seems to be updated, found 68750 (also Chickens Squwak) when downloading it again this morning.
The file hasn't been updated on the download site since 02-23-2010 so I guess something was wrong at my end...?
Please note that according to my 2da-software (TlkEdit) the 2da file is broken at Line # 292 Pulse_Ability_Drain_Charisma.
This happens sometimes for no reason, at which point copy/paste the same line from an older 2da will correct this issue.
Also note that since this ability is most likely not used (at all) and it is probably not broken according to the game engine, fixing it isn't really top priority.

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
fatheadsam

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:25 am

wrong end turkey!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Debris   Flying Debris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Debris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: