Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental Shape Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Elemental Shape Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shape Weapons   Elemental Shape Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

I was in the process of wondering if the elder elemental shapes had been changed since Genesis, but found the merge testing difficult because all their weapons appear in the slot as unidentified. Testing is still possible, but less accurate - not to mention that this is likely an oversight. So yeah... they shouldn't be unidentified, I think.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shape Weapons   Elemental Shape Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Can't you like be shifted - Talk to a merchant and then examine the weapon and get it identified that way? not sure if it works like that or not but it's worth a try!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shape Weapons   Elemental Shape Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:18 pm

They should definitely not be unidentified. Changing them has always been on the "to do" list, but it always falls through the cracks on account of being a minor thing.

They haven't been altered since Genesis. I'll go ahead and make them identified, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shape Weapons   Elemental Shape Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shape Weapons
Page 1 of 1