Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Procyon

Procyon

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 am

As this topic in the forum is raising it's head I thought to say that personally I would like to see the custom spells and their explanations first since you cannot see anything else then their name in-game. Yeah it is a long project if you are trying document every change but since the custom spells cannot be found and learned from scrolls I find it rather hard to choose what spell might be usefull, let's say a palemaster that gets his bonuses to only necromany spells and since the old anphillia spell documenting started on Moths server doesn't have... uh... even half of the spells used here(?), well... it's kinda frustrating to find out a spell that doesn't do anything usefull for your character or atleast you cannot figure out what it does. Of course it is easier for clerics, druids, etc. since they get all their spells for free. So I would like to see the custom spells being documented first and later the normals. If possible of course.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 am

Drop me a PM if you want to know what certain spells do and I'll gladly dig it out for you, in a rough form anyway.

Edit: Obviously dont ask what all of them do, but one or two at a time I can handle Wink
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 am

I've been going at it alphabetically, but I can try to hunt down the custom spell scripts. It's just hard to find them sometimes because of the names (Stormwalker is there because its script name was "[...]_blsweap"). But yeah, it's a good idea - except I never played a mage or bard, so I'll need the names of the spells there.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 am

Here are all the mage ones:

Shining Light
Aura of Menace
Shadow Attack
Wicked Union
Emerald Shield
Lightning Arrow
Intelligent Weapon
Magical Bolt
Mist
Kintharsta
Magic Circle against Chaos
Relic of the Reaper
Ripper
Ritual Zombie
Shadowblend
Cloak of Chaos
Stop
Wall Breach
Water's Edge
Wyvern Tail
Acid Dart
Flying Debris
Nameless Light
Protection from Chaos
Spiders Infestation
Ardulia's Fall
Beholder Antimagic Cone
Cockatrice's Touch
Demonic Grpapling Hand
Doron's Mistake
Bindings of Blood
Deflecting Force
Fist of the Legion
Magic Circle against Law
Sphere of Chaos
Back to top Go down
fatheadsam

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 am

dig dig dig... I'm getting tired of playing choppers

btw thanks guildmaster... good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spell changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell changes   Spell changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Feedback-
Jump to: