Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rat_in_a_cage

"flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Empty
PostSubject: "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?   "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

What do you guys think of the new band shirts bands are coming out with? The ones that have the print all over the shirt, like these:
all over print

do you think they’re too flashy? Do you prefer the older, simpler designs? Personally I think they’re really cool and they look nice, but I’ve also heard other people say they’re too busy. What do you guys think? Would you wear it?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?   "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:21 am

rat_in_a_cage wrote:
What do you guys think of the new band shirts bands are coming out with? The ones that have the print all over the shirt, like these:
all over print

do you think they’re too flashy? Do you prefer the older, simpler designs? Personally I think they’re really cool and they look nice, but I’ve also heard other people say they’re too busy. What do you guys think? Would you wear it?

Im sure this is an Age Vs Age thing.. The younger generation will absolutely love these new flashy ones whilst the older generation thinks that these shirts makes their eyes bleed Razz
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?   "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Always simpler, for me anyways. I think they look better - and they're longer lasting!
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?   "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Definitely simple ones...Because when you get sweaty on the sun, skin can't basically breathe through that all-over-print.
Also a big mistake to go to sleep in one of those....My chest was like...ewww in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?   "flashy" band shirts vs plain ones? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"flashy" band shirts vs plain ones?
Page 1 of 1