Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cursed Caverns [In the works]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Cursed Caverns [In the works] Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Caverns [In the works]   Cursed Caverns [In the works] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:01 am

Since Thonil is swamped with updating the module, finishing his own areas, making adjustments and so forth i've decided to pick up the toolset myself and create yet another dungeon.

I took inspiration from the infamous cursed level in Eye of the Beholder when making this dungeon and as such, this place wont be a walk in the park. This level will be hard due to the fact that you cannot go back once you've entered the dungeon but more importantly, you cannot "rest" at all. The monsters will be on respawn and as such you cannot dawdle too much or you may very well die - especially if you came unprepared.

The main goal here is to discover the exit as quickly as possible but beware, its not as simple as that. Following true to the classic dungeons you will need to find specific keys for some of the doors, amongst other things. I wont divulge all of its secrets but lets just say its made to instill a slight sense of panic once you've gotten here.

The map in itself is finished, now for the tricky parts!

Suffice to say, you know that something new is coming your way and can look forward to it if you managed to survive Thonils epic dungeon of awesomness!

Last edited by FrostWolf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Cursed Caverns [In the works] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Caverns [In the works]   Cursed Caverns [In the works] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 am

woo!
Back to top Go down

Cursed Caverns [In the works]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: