Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seige Equipment Non Deployable?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sl1ckw1lly

Seige Equipment Non Deployable? Empty
PostSubject: Seige Equipment Non Deployable?   Seige Equipment Non Deployable? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the server but I found an annoying bug. Not sure if its a bug but I dont know how to fix it.

I am axfell, and I was talking to Fridoc, the local trader. He sold me a piece of "Seige Equipment". I said cool I want to check this baby out. Well it weighs 1000.5 LBS and there seems to be no way to deploy it. To top it off, the "seige equipment" is PLOT. So I cant drop or sell it. Please, anyone got feedback for me?
Back to top Go down
sl1ckw1lly

PostSubject: Re: Seige Equipment Non Deployable?   Seige Equipment Non Deployable? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Okay so I found out, if you goto your crafting skills menu you can select specialized tools and get an item remover that is specifically designed to remove plot items that you can't get rid of. Just incase anyone else gets stuck on this!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Seige Equipment Non Deployable?   Seige Equipment Non Deployable? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:49 am

Yeah; the implementation on the siege equipment on Anphillia Genesis was rather unintuitive. That was fixed here; however, Exodus isn't running at the moment.

You might be looking for this forum: anphgenesis.forumotion.com.

But now that the matter has been brought up, I'll make a note to fix it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seige Equipment Non Deployable?   Seige Equipment Non Deployable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seige Equipment Non Deployable?
Page 1 of 1