Updated 17th May - subject to revision prior to PW arrival.
Hail and welcome to Anphillia Exodus.
Most rules here fall under the blanket of "common sense" - that is, if you're respecting your fellow players and playing the server as it's meant to played, then odds are pretty good to excellent that you'll be just fine. As such, we won't burden you with a hefty list of draconian rules, but we would appreciate it if you'd read and abide by six simple policies:
1. This is a roleplay server, so please remain in character at all times. The only exception to this is that muling (transferring items from one of your own characters to another) is allowed due to the nature of a competitive server.
2. If you select a subrace for your character, then please roleplay it. On the other hand, if you elect not to choose a subrace and would still like to roleplay as a basic one, then you may. (Note the careful use of the word "basic" here. No demigod or rabid chihuahua subraced characters, please!)
3. Please do not play a child PC. Children do not belong in a war setting.
4. As we'd like to maintain a PG-13 level of roleplay, certain activities are not allowed here - not even in tells.
5. Please do not touch the corpse of an opposing faction member without explicit permission from the player of the character that you would like to move. While we understand that it can (and often does) make perfect in character sense to move a hostile player's corpse, out of character misunderstandings can arise all too easily without this simple rule.
6. Items with the following properties have been illegalized:
-Permanent Haste (wands, potions, etc. that temporarily grant haste are, of course, fine)
So if you find an item with one of the above properties, do not use it - instead, report it to a DM, as it should be considered a bug.
These rules should not be considered comprehensive - as always, common sense applies, so use your best judgment while playing here.
Be sure to ask if you have any further questions.
Enjoy and have fun,
The Anphillia Exodus Staff
_________________Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot