Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranzington Sewer Transition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Ranzington Sewer Transition Empty
PostSubject: Ranzington Sewer Transition   Ranzington Sewer Transition Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:54 pm

I think it would be a good idea to make this transition impassable for monsters. Earlier the hag mother chased me right out, and while I though she was far behind me, some other people ran into her wandering Ranzington. Both for the sake of being able to flee from such a monster at lower levels, and because the hags that live under the city would know they'd get lynched if they surfaced, I think it should be barred for them to exit.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Ranzington Sewer Transition   Ranzington Sewer Transition Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Unfortunately it could lead to alot of abuse, but maybe we could make an exception in this one instance - or perhaps post a guard nearer.
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Ranzington Sewer Transition   Ranzington Sewer Transition Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 pm

I agree. I was with two others close to the sewers tranz, myself explaining where we going and why and out of nowhere with no buffs on us BAM hag mommy runs at us. Pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

PostSubject: Re: Ranzington Sewer Transition   Ranzington Sewer Transition Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm

This area isn't quite up to date like some of the others. Once it is, that shouldn't happen. Thanks for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranzington Sewer Transition   Ranzington Sewer Transition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranzington Sewer Transition
Page 1 of 1