Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barbarian Rage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I just tried a barbarian character. Human, no subrace. Rage gives +2 to STR and +4 to CON, which is lower than the normal bonuses for that ability, despite the Barbarian page on the site stating it should give more. Also, it doesn't reduce my AC. Is that normal? It correctly gives +1 to AB, though.
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Just got Greater Rage and found that although the +2 AB boost is in effect, once again the ability increase is not very high: +4 STR and +6 CON. Is that normal too? Just to put things in perspective of all the boosts to the various classes on this server, this is actually a lower value than the classic Greater Rage. The AC penalty doesn't take effect, though.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 pm

The numbers on rage here are identical to that of the public release.

It seems fair to me. Barbarians tradeoff a bit of strength for some extra AB, which will help out most a bit more in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 pm

While it might be a "bugger" right now, you'll find that the equipment available to barbarians basically makes the strength/con bonus practically obsolete. You'll be grateful for the ab in the long run. Also, because they don't get access to monk, barbarians will inevitably get low ac and thus the loss of the usual AC malus really isn't a problem. A typical barbarian will get 61 AC I believe. Lowering it any further isn't exactly gonna make a difference, but lets the poor barbarians think the server isn't totally against them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbarian Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarian Rage   Barbarian Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbarian Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: