Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabidus

Rabidus

Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Empty
PostSubject: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 pm

i'l post this as it seems Jajaa forgot =P

we were trying for ages and not one exeptional version made..is that a bug? just normal ones were made..not one exeptional one.. and we were trying for quite some time
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Still not craftable, eh? I'd hoped I'd fixed this, but I have to be honest here: ATS is not my specialty.

I guess I'll actually take the time to look into how the ATS code is setup soon so I can do this properly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm

I understand that touching the ATS coding it like trying to diffuse a physics equation...

But it really needs work. :F Is there a plan to revise/replace it?

btw, Malachite Hammers suck arse. The Exceptional version is worse than the basic. :/
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Mitch wrote:
But it really needs work. :F Is there a plan to revise/replace it?
Yes; ideally. It's a bit low on the to do list at the moment (in part because finishing revisions would constitute a huge project), but the plan is to get around to it in favor of something a little more flexible and friendly eventually.
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 pm

I must confess, I didn't try to make one again...I was more of waiting for some reply of "Alright, this should do, try now!" reply from staff Wink
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Ah. In that case...

[Ahem.]

All right, this should do. Try now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)   Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exeptional Shadowsteel basterd sword (not sure on spelling but w.e the basterd sword made from shadow ore!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Feedback-
Jump to: