Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lvl cap on starting items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tanis

lvl cap on starting items Empty
PostSubject: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

ummmm hi i just made a new chercter and a small thing cought my eye, mainly that the starter items have a lvl cap
the battle horn is now a lvl 22 items
the cleavland millisia ring is a lvl 11 item
and the starting cleavland millisia boots (not the ones from the store the ones you get when you make a new chercter) are a lvl 7 item
also the invisibility dust is a lvl 5 item.
Im not shure if its the mess up of the script or something can somone clear it up for me?
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Well, unless it's been changed, once you hit those levels, you won't be allowed to use those items anymore.
Back to top Go down
tanis

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 am

no i mean you cant use them initll that lvl
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 am

Okay. What I said was supposed to be true....
Apparently something is messed up. My low level characters can't login, because they are wearing those items.
So I made new character and he can't use anything...not even Horn or Ring, as Tanis mentioned.

Good find Smile
Back to top Go down
Procyon

Procyon

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 am

Answer is simple... Someone has put the Item levels restrictions on
Back to top Go down
tanis

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:32 am

right i found a nother problem, the goblin leader in the goblin cave dosent seem to respawn it self iv been there like three times allredy and all goblins respawn fine except him

also why would somone restrict thouse items? i mean if they are starting items sholdent they be useble from lvl 1?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Level restrictions where not on but apperantly something else was messed up, the server will be back up shortly again, playable and working i hope.

https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Try now and see if the problem still persists

https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
tanis

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 am

right the lvl cap is removed but the goblin in gonblin caves still gone
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am

Hrm. I hadn't noticed a problem with goblin respawn behavior, but looking at this has officially been put on to the "to do" list.

Note that this doesn't necessarily mean that the goblin will be made to respawn on a regular schedule. Not all spawns on the module are designed to work that way.
Back to top Go down
tanis

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 am

i know but for the past two hours i have been on anphila, not 1 person loged on and i cheked on the goblin cave evry 20 minits or so, no goblin chef even though the goblin in the shrine respawned just fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl cap on starting items   lvl cap on starting items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl cap on starting items
Page 1 of 1