Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overrides and Patch Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Overrides and Patch Notes Empty
PostSubject: Overrides and Patch Notes   Overrides and Patch Notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am

I was wondering if each time there is an update to the module, we have to download the entire override bundle again? Or is there a way to just get the one altered (in this case, the spells override)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollypop Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Overrides and Patch Notes   Overrides and Patch Notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 am

Well, I asked because I thought it was a big bundle for my laptop, but it took 2 seconds. So nevermind, I guess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Overrides and Patch Notes   Overrides and Patch Notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Lollypop Guildmaster wrote:
Well, I asked because I thought it was a big bundle for my laptop, but it took 2 seconds. So nevermind, I guess!

The spells and the update itself is not available yet - it will be put in with tomorrows update.

View user profile https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Overrides and Patch Notes   Overrides and Patch Notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Yeah; I went ahead and uploaded the newer version of the override because I needed to head off to bed, and didn't know when FrostWolf was planning on rebooting with the newer version of the module. In the meantime, the uploaded version is the wrong one, but it won't make much of a difference.

As for redownloading the override bundle, that's only necessary when we alter the override. We'll try to do that pretty infrequently, as redownloading the bundle every few days could be a pain; also, we'll be sure to make a note of it when we do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrides and Patch Notes   Overrides and Patch Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overrides and Patch Notes
Page 1 of 1