Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Death bug Empty
PostSubject: Death bug   Death bug Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am

I was told you know about it, but got screen with server message, if that helps you anyhow...

Death bug Mydeath
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Death bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bug   Death bug Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Eek.
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Death bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bug   Death bug Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Screenshots like these help a great deal with figuring out where things went wrong. Cheers for that.

Not incidentally, the really annoying thing about TMI errors is they can mean one of two things:

They can mean that there's an oversight in the script that allows it to loop infinitely (or nearly infinitely),

-or-

They can mean that the script is somewhat taxing, so the module's simply feeling a little bitchy about it.

I've cleaned up the death script and temporarily disabled the faction PvP kill messages (which are the only thing we really added to the death script this update, though they're slightly more taxing than the Genesis version as they check area as well; note that this also means PvP experience will be disabled temporarily) to rule out the possibility that it's the latter. I'll also take another serious look at the code this evening when I'm sufficiently caffeinated, to rule out the former.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bug   Death bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: