Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flame Weapon and Animate Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rann Cora

Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Empty
PostSubject: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

So in training up my caster, I go to buff up my spirit warriors to watch them work while I watch a movie... and I can't flame weapon them. They very obviously are carrying a sword and it says they have a weapon equipped in their character sheets... but it says "No weapon or ammo found." Very annoying, especially since I cast a flame weapon on each of them before I noticed...
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Presumably for balance reasons, this has always been the case: summons cannot be given weapon buffs. However, I'm not 100% sold that it's necessary. I'll have to mull it over.
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 pm

.... *Flame weapons a black blade of disaster and hums quietly*
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Somehow I just knew you'd post the one exception to disprove the rule.

The weapon buffs currently work on players and any creatures of a playable racial type. Black Blade of Disaster is human, so flame weapon works on it.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Racism ~Nods firmly~
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Ha, you clearly know me too well.

And yes, I agree with Frosty. Undead are people too! Well... sort of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame Weapon and Animate Dead   Flame Weapon and Animate Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame Weapon and Animate Dead
Page 1 of 1