Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heads and hands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeXeH

Heads and hands Empty
PostSubject: Heads and hands   Heads and hands Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am

so i dunno if it's allowed or what not but i thought it was pretty cool and a lil change .. i got this from the amia game it works just fine and makes it so you can see everyone elses head if they have the change already ^^

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42368
Back to top Go down
TheMothMan

Heads and hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads and hands   Heads and hands Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm

This conflicts with CEP's heads and hands. Or atleast it used to, I haven't tried it in ages. So if you use this and see someone without a head, it's because of this override.

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
SeXeH

Heads and hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads and hands   Heads and hands Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 pm

it does not seem to ... the way that i understand it and how it's working now is if you have it then you can see other that have it similar to having portrait packs and not having portrait packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heads and hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads and hands   Heads and hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads and hands
Page 1 of 1