Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)   Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:15 am

Taking this feat does not grant any of the bonuses listed in the class ability changes. I tried relogging to use it, and using it with no other effects active, but it just doesn't give anything.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)   Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:56 am

I just tested it out and it works fine - I'll poke over the script if it is broken for some odd reason.

Just a few questions:

Have you activated the ability? (That is not just activated greater rage. - when selecting the doombringers on level up, you'll get another icon in your radial)

What level did you get it and what class combination are you? (Not so important now but might be important when I poke the script)

Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Rann_siggy
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)   Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:54 am

It works! I thought from reading the changes that I was supposed to get 3 more rages so I didn't think to look for a new icon.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)   Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:56 am

Woo! Smile

Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Rann_siggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)   Mighty Rage (The Doombringers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mighty Rage (The Doombringers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: