Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hullet's Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Hullet's Notice Empty
PostSubject: Hullet's Notice   Hullet's Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:14 am

*The following notice is pinned to the inner gates of Axfell*

My dear friends,

Cleaven have betrayed us, once again. The self-righteous dogs would not be content with simply eradicating the threat, or at least part of it, in Condors Scream. Our spys report Cleaven survivors returning, yet strangely not one Axfell.

The attacks from the Scream have ceased, our Axfellian warriors managed to perform their mission - even with the traitorous Cleaven dogs hindering their every move.

This morning I received a notice which confirmed that the truce has been broken, but the reason they gave was our betrayel. Ours!

Blood will be payed in blood, my friends - make no mistake about that. We will rebuild our ravaged council and destroy the plague that is Cleaven. We will be better for it.

For too long they have taken what is rightfully ours; Anphillia.

We whom discovered it, we whom layed claim to it first.

*The notice is not signed, but the strength that the writing has been scrawled (To the point several words are now carved into the gate) it could be no other than Captain Hullet*

View user profile https://anphillia.forumotion.com/

Hullet's Notice
Page 1 of 1