Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoky

Smoky

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Just want to share a few things, well many call me fucked up irl, but i dont care, many call me the kindest person alive, else they call me some...well strange thing(s) =) Guess i am strange, i dont mind anymore, becouse i guess thats who i am =)

But I just want to share a few things, NWN haunts me =) it´s like a drug, i so miss it, and i miss you all here.
I can be who the fuck i want in here, and i had a great time, dont get me wrong,, i get along with people IRL but...NWN always givven me something else, and my closest friends always thought I was weired becouse i did RP in nwn, BUT tbh i miss it like fucking hell, i miss the attacks on cleaven gates i miss all the GM events and all that kinda stuff =)

I dont dare tell people what i really did when i didnt studie or work, becouse people would prolly make me an outcast, or atleast call me fucking weird =)
Can say it tho, when people around me did go on with the white stuff i did start play nwn, maby thats why i love it so much, i did try the white crap and loved it but it wasent worth it, but nwn saved me i guess =)

Sorry for the wall, just wanted to share it, and my brother is in jail now, other brother is a junky 24/7, only i got out of it =) Think i have NWN to thank for that =) Been clean for 9 years now.

Now people are waking up =) wish you had a live chat, miss you all =)

EDIT: I do want to play with you all again, but the patcher is giving me errors.again =S *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Smoky

Smoky

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Are all anp servers dead? *sob sob* if so where did all rp people go?

Hope for hell its not for wow, becouse rp there sucks ass *crying rivers*

10 views but not a singel comment, and non ingame *sobbing* what are you all doing? Or where the fuck are you all? *makes a sad face*
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:38 am

I'm not playing right now - on account of being accidentally banned.

Who knew guessing at a misspelling of the dm password a few times would do that? Sad hehe. So I'm waiting on getting Frosty to sort it, but I shall be back as soon as I'm able to get in.

As for everyone else, it is a busy time of year what with exams and all, so they'll probably be making up for playing Exodus nearly 24/7 and doing revision, or something blasphemous. I've seen 5 or 6 about at any one time, though as of the last few days I havent checked much - theirs nothing like a near-reflex login to find out you're banned Wink
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:22 am

Oh yes, it's an addition alright. Took me some time to realize that real world is really more important than Anphillia Smile
Myself....I am putting shitloads of pages of four different subjets together and preparing to study, because seriously, it's awful lot.
And just yesterday, my brother wanted to recruit me for some new kickass freeware strategy, but I knew, that if I started a new game, I wouldn't pass those crazy exams.
So right now Anphillia and Call of Duty 4 is my only joy....Well that and beer and girls :-)
Back to top Go down
Smoky

Smoky

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:34 am

Real life sucks Razz True its important tho. I studie like hell atm myself, and i hate it, would rather work 15h aday.
Havent even touched my new TV and PS 3 i bought a month ago, if i start that i know i wont do anything useful for a long time *chuckles*

Nice to see some of you are still alive and kicking =)
Hope more will be around in a month or so, when i am done with my studies and doctor visits, then i gladly come back ful time.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:58 am

6 exams down, 2 to go.
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey Smoky, that's real good you didn't follow your brothers' paths. I'm so happy for you. We all need an addiction and you chose the better one between the two.

As for me I'm swamped with the studies even when I don't have exams. I have a constant stream of homework I have to do weekly. So I just have a bit of time to shoot some n00bs on Modern Warfare 2 Smile Add me to steam if any of you guys play it too. My steam acc. is xsteelcatx

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me =)   Me =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: