Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

*Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Empty
PostSubject: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Just a heads up, tomorrow I'm coming to Helsinki for whole summer, I will be playing when having a chance, but mostly I'm gonna do what most finns do...drink somewhere :-)

Also, if any of you guys is attending Nummirock, I'm gonna be the big guy with Czech flag in the middle of the crowd Smile
Back to top Go down
fatheadsam

PostSubject: Re: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

the big yahoo with the nasty protrubance where???
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 am

Nummijärvi, Kauhajoki, Finland
Back to top Go down
akleja

PostSubject: Re: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 am

some of those bands I saw just the other day Smile

Finntroll is fun, speed polka Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Hell of a fun. Was in the moshpit and then in third row...bit my tongue and got my legs cut. BUT FUN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....   *Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Tarja's voice* Aaaaway, aaway....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: