Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few minor missing things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

A few minor missing things Empty
PostSubject: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm

I joined the server a couple days ago. So far I like it. Everyone is very helpful and nice.

I have a few concerns, though:

(1) Crafting Menu
There is no option to change the shape of the cape, although CEP offers a large variety of cape shapes.

(2) Coloring Dyes
The dyes only change the colors for Cloth 1, Leather 1, Metal 1. Is there a way to edit Cloth 2, Leather 2 and Metal 2?

(3) Limited choice of armor shapes
Only armor with AC 0 has the biggest collection of armor selection. Having a heavy or light armor limits the options of what I can choose for my character.
Is there a way to unlock all the armor types? For example, I want the shape of a AC0 armor to be on my light armor.

(4) The Wiki Site is not updated
Ingame, I can see new subraces not listed in Wiki, and those listed in Wiki have different skill change or ECL. Is the info posted somewhere else?

(5) Links to downloads are unavailable
No link to Exodus Override Bundle or to the Server Portraits are available. I think the links are too old.

Overall, I really like this server. Please do not take my concern the wrong way. I am NOT comparing Anphillia to other servers, and the answer I will receive will not change my opinion on Anphillia.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 am

Hey - are you sure you've got the right forums?

We've been down for awhile now ^_^.

In regards to (3), the torso appearance for the armours are what give them there base statistics. (The base AC bonus, maximum dexterity bonus, skill penalty, spell failure and weight). So it wouldn't be possible, unless with some overrides or a funky hak, to make the torso pieces universal.

Hope you find your way buddy! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey a reply! I had almost lost hope that someone would read my post...

You mean you are not Anphillia Exerceus? Surprised

About #3, I have seen it being implemented before without any haks except CEP. But no problem. I was mainly inquiring.

Thank you for the post. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm

We're Exodus!

And no problemo! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks.
If you ever decide on coming back online someday in the future, shoot me an email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few minor missing things   A few minor missing things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few minor missing things
Page 1 of 1