Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Itch...

Go down 
+7
TheMothMan
Rugnarie
constrainer
Rabidus
J. Persinne
Thonil
Rann Cora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
J. Persinne
Staff

The Itch... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh. And here I had this nice, pleasant message written up for FrostWolf and everything.

But this is better. Well, hurrah!

Edit: aaaaand, the only problem is that I tossed most of my notes for the server. So, anyone that can remind me what account Laura Callaghan was on gets a cookie. I can only find the 11th level and 2nd level versions of her, which, needless to say, aren't the ones I want.

Also, let's set a date! When do you guys want to meet up? Sunday at 3:00 PM PST? Some other time? I'm flexibleish.
FrostWolf wrote:
Anyway, new dm password since i cant remembe the awesome one J made. So message me should you need it on msn to get it - well.. those of you that SHOULD have it that is
It's on the staff forum. Someone with the new password: update it, go!
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:58 am

3 PM PST is alright for me, it's Christmas after all so staying up till the early hours of the morning and then hopping off to my friends 21st after a short nap is probably what I'd be doing anyway!
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:31 am

Use ZULU time next time please. :-D
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 am

Well I'll be about somewhere in the NWN universe. Either on Amia (Acc: Maystra) or BoW (Acc: Wildkin).

Feel free to give me a prod if anyone's about early, I wouldn't want to miss out!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 am

Rugnarie wrote:
Use ZULU time next time please. :-D
Ordinarily, I'd use GMT, but I was feeling lazy.

ETA: Gah! It's looking like today may actually be a no go for me.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:05 pm

*Taps watch and pouts*

Edit: I'm going to kill some gnomes on BoW. Since everyone abandoned me ;(
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Thonil wrote:
*Taps watch and pouts*

*Murrs sadly*
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Thonil wrote:
*Taps watch and pouts*

I'm sorry! Can we still be forum buddies?
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:31 am

FBFL

Wink
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Ok sooo everyone on Amia or something? i guess i'l have to go check that place out, no fun being the only cleaven on.. and then when someoen does log on cleaven i miss them because i was afk eating >.<
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:27 am

My nephew and niece love Exodus :-)
Yesterday, they were completely astonished by Hellball, only disappointment came, when they were told I could do it only once per rest....

Today, they totally loved my summoned balor pwning ants...
Only thing I am regretting is, I don't have a cleric with destruction domain, because that epic balor would be even more handsome...

So thank you a lot for making this possible! :-)

Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 am

Rabidus wrote:
Ok sooo everyone on Amia or something? i guess i'l have to go check that place out, no fun being the only cleaven on.. and then when someoen does log on cleaven i miss them because i was afk eating >.<

/tp "Maystra" HI BUDDY - If you're on amia. Then again, I might not be on - so don't be sad when it says so.

In between doing a variety of other things, I've been on running little events (And accidentally killing many people) with lots of nice xp as a reward - so hopefully I'll run into you and kill you when you're eating Wink
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 am

Rabidus wrote:
I've been on Thain. It's a really boring server, but I know people there from way back when. So I tolerate it.

I figure that if we're all going to run about together here, we'll have to schedule it. And I'll have to not be lame and abandon poor Thonil.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 pm

The Itch... - Page 3 219yzyxjpg
Back to top Go down
constrainer

constrainer

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Darn I feel like I have missed a lot. I should be around in a few days.
Back to top Go down
constrainer

constrainer

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I cant find the server Sad Is it still in the RP section?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

constrainer wrote:
I cant find the server Sad Is it still in the RP section?

There was a plan to play and Thonil set a day but none except him came about and none was really online after that either. So the server was up for about 2 weeks then i took it down again. Should the so called "itch" arise again i'll be happy to put it up again, if people could decide if they wanted to play or not :p
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am

Everquest 2's free version is currently fulfilling my need to play.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 am

Rann Cora wrote:
Everquest 2's free version is currently fulfilling my need to play.

Trying to powergame over there now, Rann? I doubt that'll be easier, come back to NWN.. its far more.. fullfilling!
Back to top Go down
constrainer

constrainer

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm

FrostWolf wrote:

There was a plan to play and Thonil set a day but none except him came about and none was really online after that either. So the server was up for about 2 weeks then i took it down again. Should the so called "itch" arise again i'll be happy to put it up again, if people could decide if they wanted to play or not :p

Damit that's sad! I want to play! I don't even remember if I have a character on Exodus. I could chat with people OOC for weeks just remembering fun/funny times I had RPing, faction waring, and OOC laughing. I could be on for prob 6 months alone before I lost interest ;p

Speaking of memories...
Back to top Go down
constrainer

constrainer

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Thonil wrote:

/tp "Maystra" HI BUDDY - If you're on amia. Then again, I might not be on - so don't be sad when it says so.

In between doing a variety of other things, I've been on running little events (And accidentally killing many people) with lots of nice xp as a reward - so hopefully I'll run into you and kill you when you're eating Wink

I will keep checking.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Exodus is up again for those of you that have the itch. We're starting fresh with an empty server vault so i dont have to go through the humongous amount of accounts and sort through wich of the 5% of all of those are still with us playing and so forth. Do please give a holler if you think its a bad idea Smile
Back to top Go down
TheMothMan

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:24 am

Hello everyone with an itch.

I would like to inform you that I am yet again hosting a server, with my latest Anphillia Genesis on it. Sporting CEP 2.4 and tons of other new stuff. All changes are made with the intention of making things a bit less confusing and still keep the flexability of NWN level system.

Here is a quick rundown of the changes;

• FEAT:
    Whirlwind Attack has no pre requirements
    Improved Whirlwind Attack now only requires Whirlwind Attack and Epic Levels.
    Planar Turning now only requires Turn Undead and Epic Levels.
    Improved Ki Strike +4 now only requires Ki Strike +3 and Epic Levels.
    Improved Ki Strike +5 now only requires Improved Ki Strike +4.
    Self Concealment 1 now only requires Epic Levels.
    Self Concealment 2 now only requires Self Concealment 1 and so on...
    Perfect Health is now an active Feat that only requires Epic Levels (Sorcerer and Wizard cannot pick the feat at level up).
    Divine Wrath is now a free-action Feat and the bonuses have been reduced.
    Divine Might/Sheild now only requires 16 CHA and are both free-action Feats, but you cannot have both buffs active at the same time (they override one another).
    All Cleric Domain active powers now are free-actions, except for Death Domain.
    Wholeness of Body is now a free-action.
    All Barbarian Rages are now free-actions.
    Disarm feat is removed.
    Experise/Improved Expertise now require 17 STR aswell as 13 INT.
    Dirty Fightning have no requirements.
    Epic Damage Reduction now only requires Epic Levels.
    Blinding Speed now only requires Epic Levels.
    Lasting Inspiration now grants *2 Duration on Bard Songs
    Lingering Song now adds 2 more Rounds in Duration on Bard Songs
    Cricle Kick no longer requires any DEX.
    Assassins Posions Save 5 has been replaced with Crippling Strike (probably still requires 1 normal Sneak Attack to work - its untested at this point. Sorry.)
    Bullrush charge is now called Soildier's Might ( 2use a day) and Tornado-charge (1 use a day) is now called The Standstorm, both are now "real" active feats. Requirement for Soildier's Might is Epic Fighter and requirement for The sandstorm is Soildier's Might.
    Regular charge is now called Deathcoil and is now "real" active feats, requirement for Deathcoil is Epic Barbarian.
    Thread of Life is now called Storm Armor of the Earth's Children. 2 uses a day.
    Shifters now also get the RDD/Shifter heal as a real Feat. Its now called Renewal.
    RDD no longer get RDD breath, Immune sleep or Darkvision, instead they get the RDD Warlock feat-spells are "real" feats. They also get the Shfiter/RDD heal (Renewal) as a real feat to be used 2 timed per day.
    Imp KD has been removed.
    Knockdown is revamped to an ability that applies On-Hit KD to a weapon or a pair of Gloves. Requires 15 STR and 9 BAB. Monk get it for free at lvl 6. Only base-classes (exl wiz/sorc) can choose it at lvl up. Auto Applies the On-Hit effect on any weapons and gloves currently equipped
    Luck of Heroes and Strong Soul grant 1 bonus at lvl 20 and another 1 point at lvl 40.
    Craft Weapon/Craft Armor are now a feat granted to all base-classes at lvl 2. Applied to Weapons/Armor using the Feat with a different formula than before. No extra bonuses for fighters now.
    Faction Horn is now a usable Feat and the item and conversation in crafting menu are removed.
    EPIC_CLASS_* feat is now useable but has no effect as of yet (shh, its a secret!)

CLASS:
    Harper Scout and PDK are currently not selectable for players as I am working on revamping those two classes.

RACE:

Half-Orcs now start with Gruumsh Hand instead of Darkvision.
    Subraces now grant skill instead of abilities and have only one extra ECL.

SKILLS:

Parry is now a class skill for Assassins

SPELLS/ABILITIES

Divine Strength is now capped at 4 STR bonus
    Rages give less Ability bonuses.
    Bard Songs are weaker in general.
    Cursed Songs effects remains the same as before.
    Hail of Arrows damage has been decreased.
    Lethargic Assail has been removed.
    Rangers/Druids ability to track has been removed (for prefromance reasons)
    Removed Shadow Dancer item
    Perfect Health Asepcts have been removed
    Arcane Castigation has been removed.
    Improved Self Concealment has been removed
    Ioun Stones, Greater Buff Books, Owls insight and all of the regular ability buff spells (bulls, cats, owls and so on) now all only grant +1 each regardless of metamagic.
    Removed Bloodline Fury
    Arrow Tip Stone has been removed.
    Shuriken Tip Stone has been removed
    Sharpening Stone has been removed.
    PDK Crafting menu has been removed
    Map pins have been removed
    Harper crafting menu has been removed from the crafting menu, but is still in as a usable Feat.
    Faction Ring now summons a dog and has a few more bonuses.

Now I am posting here becuase I am under the impression that this Server is dead, or atleast not going to be up any time soon.
If I am wrong and you guys are actually running a server that I am unable to find, please excuse this post and delete it ASAP.

-TheMothMan
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

Exodus is indeed down. You're welcome to advertise here, though I'd be lying if I said I didn't question the wisdom of fragmenting a nascent playerbase.

Most of us have already moved to a public release version of the Anphillia Genesis mod. It's listed as "Anph Genesis" under Gamespy. The forum is here: http://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/

Though the mod was initially hosted by a fellow called Starbridge, a few of us have recently managed to get our hands on the mod. We are working with the public release (with all the unfortunate little niggles that entails), but many necessary changes have already been made--and there are many more to come. We do intend to bring the mod back up to the old Exodus standard (and then some!) in a reasonable amount of time.

To the few of you who haven't managed to find your way yet: I hope to see the lot of you. You are sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:25 am

So... which should I be making a character on? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Itch...   The Itch... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Itch...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: