Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Status

Go down 
+2
Aethra
Lollypop Guildmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

I just wanted to say I'm still rooting for Exodus! The thing is I couldn't play for the last week or more - I have lost all notion of time - and won't be playing regularly for a little while yet. Mostly I've been living at the hospital taking care of somebody. So I'm really on-and-off.
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 am

Lovely. Unfortunately it's been off the last few times I've checked. :C
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Realistically we won't be getting a decent playerbase.

It's a shame, but Genesis with all it's giant faults will win, since people cba to move.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Its been up 95% of the time. For some reason it likes to crash a little now and then. I try to check a few times a day but sometimes i cannot and only notice it when i reboot the server.
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Thonil wrote:
Realistically we won't be getting a decent playerbase.

It's a shame, but Genesis with all it's giant faults will win, since people cba to move.

So does this mean i should not have it up then? If everyone thinks like this its really no reason for me to spend money on having the said server running Razz
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, you never know. People might have a flash of clarity and flock to us!

But judging by the threads they have, I doubt it ;(
Back to top Go down
LordSurge

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Considering how the old guard has decided that experience should not return to near it was and death penalties there are rather absurdly high, I know where I'll be spending my time. I know of at least one player who has made the transition with me.

Just a shame RDD is not allowed here, was fun feeling powerful as a caster or running around as a dragon and still being a viable build.

I am quite sure most of the people on Genesis are afk, so their player numbers are not very accurate.

Last edited by LordSurge on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Spelling error))
Back to top Go down
Silbador

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 am

Hello surge Smile

I try to stay the most part of the day I can with my char "Lagrima de Selene", and other friend too with his char "Ainos".

We came from Genesis and we bet on this server.

It's right that an important part of the number of players of Genesis are AFK to restore the XP losses or to increasing level
by AFK due to a low XP system.

I don't understand the people of Genesis that clap a lower XP system being level 40 or that after that they are AFK to leech
XP from the automatic script.

I would like to say that i am improving craft armor skill (i am with shadow metal now Very Happy), and Ainos is enhancing tailoring.
If anyone needs some item, tell us for it Smile
Back to top Go down
CJ_RULZ

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 am

I would play more if our old characters were on theiry to be honest, i had 3-4 lvl 40's and have just finished getting lvl 40 on genesis
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 am

Well it sounds like almost none is interested in the said server so i guess its better to take it down and we all go back to Genesis?
Back to top Go down
Silbador

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 am

I am interested, and Ainos too.

CJ_RULZ, ¿are very important the chars when in 3-4 days you can level up till that level?
Back to top Go down
Silbador

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 am

I forget to say that LordSurge is interested too xD
Back to top Go down
LordSurge

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Is the server still running or have you decided to take it down?

I rather hope it's still up as it's definitely been more fun to explore here than on Genesis where around every corner death awaits to remove dozens of hours of afking or work at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Status   Player Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Status
Page 1 of 1