Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pale Master SR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollypop Guildmaster

Pale Master SR Empty
PostSubject: Pale Master SR   Pale Master SR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Quote :
If the PM has more PM Levels than Caster Levels and have the Epic Spell Penetration-feat, they will ignore the Targets Spell Resistance when casting spells of the Necromancy School. Immunities still apply.

Not sure how the calculation works on this, but it stops working some of the time. Specifically, at Wiz 10/PM 21, and at Wiz 10/PM 25, it's as if I have no spell penetration at all. The rest of the time it seems to work just fine.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Pale Master SR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Master SR   Pale Master SR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 am

Code:
void MothSetIsPMCaster(object oPC)
{
  int nPM = GetLevelByClass(CLASS_TYPE_PALEMASTER,oPC);
  int nCaster = GetCasterLevel(oPC);
  if(nPM>nCaster &&
  GetHasFeat(FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_PENETRATION,oPC)
  )
  {
    SetLocalInt(oPC,"MOTHISPMCASTER",TRUE);
  }
  else
  {
    DeleteLocalInt(oPC,"MOTHISPMCASTER");
  }
}

I managed to dig out this after a hell of alot of rummaging around.

It's called at login, death + level up. It looks sound to me, although GetCasterLevel seems to me to be a slightly erratic function for this. (And is slightly abuseable)

Quote :
// Get the level at which this creature cast it's last spell (or spell-like ability)
// * Return value on error, or if oCreature has not yet cast a spell: 0;
int GetCasterLevel(object oCreature)

That said, it should work fine. Any specific spell it doesn't work with? Or is it everything necro?
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Pale Master SR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Master SR   Pale Master SR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 am

All I had memorized at the time(s) were necromancy spells, so I can't say for other schools. But all my necromancy spells indeed got resisted.
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

Pale Master SR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Master SR   Pale Master SR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 am

I'll keep poking about!

It's sure to be beneath some dark rock, under a moth... it's just a matter of finding which one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pale Master SR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Master SR   Pale Master SR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pale Master SR
Page 1 of 1