Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing chests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:08 pm

There are no chests at Plains by the Outlaw Thug(of course unless it's intentional)
same thing for Ant Cave at Plains.
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 pm

The chests are there (I'm assuming) but you can't see them. That's the case for me, anyway: Forgotten Shrine, Goblin Cave, Crypts, Slayer's Deep, and others, have chests that are visible to some people but not others. I for one can't see any of the "main" loot chests, which kind of sucks. For example, I can see the chest on the side in the goblin cave, but not the one at the center; likewise I can see the chest in the little hill in Slayer's Deep, but not the one in the half-tower ruins. Not being able to see them, I can't say what appearance these chests have that seems to be so selective.
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 pm

The chests you can't see are probably the new textured ones from CEP 2.2 but I'm not sure if you can play on the server (assuming you have 2.2), why can't you see those... That's strange. Ant cave doesn't have chests now, because ants don't do that sorta thing. Perhaps check if you have Cep 2.2c and not just one of the first versions of CEP 2.2 - http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=hakpaks.Detail&id=7665

This is what the generic treasure chests look like:

Missing chests GenericTreasure
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Those chests were added with v2.2 of the CEP.

Confusing matters with the CEP though, there is a CEP v2.2a, v2.2b, and v2.2c.

I have no idea whether that chest was included with v2.2a, v2.2b, or v2.2c. However, it is possible that it was added in one of the latter, and folks aren't seeing these chests due to having an older version of the CEP (the mod uses a generic v2.2 top hak, so possession of later versions of CEP v2.2 is not enforced).

I used the .7z file to install the CEP package, and I can see the chests just fine.

I'd be interested in hearing which download package you guys used so that we can narrow down the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:28 pm

The downloaded file I got was: CEP_22_Full_a.rar
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 am

I used .exe...
Point is, nobody of our 5-member party seen it, and we could see all the other chests in fort surroundings.
(btw. suman cave with big bear doesn't have one right?)
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 am

Nah a cave with bears wouldn't. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 am

Lollypop Guildmaster wrote:
The downloaded file I got was: CEP_22_Full_a.rar
All right, this seems to explain it.

We'll alter the chests so that everyone can see them regardless of the version of CEP v2.2 they have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing chests   Missing chests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing chests
Page 1 of 1