Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crafting suggestions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Crafting suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 pm

One of my most favourite topics hehe.

Because I am lazy by nature, I found eternal unloading of mules/character SO annoying.(especially if you go for mining trips for x hours...)
So I had the idea - could there be added some function, that if you clicked on mule close to the forge, there would be "Unload mule"together with "Open Inventory" and "Dismiss this beast of burden!"

Another one - I totally love the way what you did to flowers. I have no idea which is which, so I gotta find out later(can't wait!)
...could you do the same to the ore? I mean - replace it somehow? Perhaps switch some rocks....Finding out where the ore is would make it a bit more interesting...Now I am just metagaming, because I know where concrete ore kinds are and I am terrible roleplayer..

Then again, from Moth's forums I remember that crafting isn't such a priority, but still, you could think about it and put it at some TODO list :-)
Back to top Go down
Smoky

Smoky

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 am

Yes please, i love that idea, it's fun looking for things (UNLESS THEY ARENT IN GAME YET *Mutters*)

Havent start with mining yet, but would be fun to have em changed =)

And for the mule, you can still open the mule and throw it all in the forge, no need to put it in your own bag first.
Or do you mean you want one press thing and all the ore in the mule (boxes included) would go into the forge?
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 am

Exactly what I ment with that one press :-)
Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Quote :
Another one - I totally love the way what you did to flowers. I have no idea which is which, so I gotta find out later(can't wait!)
...could you do the same to the ore? I mean - replace it somehow? Perhaps switch some rocks....Finding out where the ore is would make it a bit more interesting...Now I am just metagaming, because I know where concrete ore kinds are and I am terrible roleplayer..

Possibly.

I didn't get time to start on the Ore before we went live, so I settled with flowers first. We did discuss moving most of the resource nodes.
Back to top Go down
Smoky

Smoky

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Will you add adamantite and myrkanite? Or is that on the future list?

Also read your Pms Aethra =)

And what about bow craft? Rarley see any bow users, but will it be added?

Back to top Go down
Aethra
Staff
Aethra

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 pm

[Grins.]

I can't really say anything for sure right now as we're still discussing the future implementations of crafting in Exodus.
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 pm

What about a cap on tradeskill points so that one person can't make every single available item on the module?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting suggestions!   Crafting suggestions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting suggestions!
Page 1 of 1