Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

druidic healing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
radaghast

druidic healing Empty
PostSubject: druidic healing   druidic healing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 am

literally you say that even for a pure 40th lvl druid, the magnitude of his heal will be cut in half, and not only that, but it will take 10 rounds to reach that magnitude. I'm assuming the regen gained from these heals will not stack? I'm also assuming that even if you use a scroll or item to cast heal it still operates in this way, even if you only have one level as a druid (in the same way people would always take 1 level of healing domain cleric to get the 50% bonus on Moth's). Seems like a pretty raw deal to me. It would also completely discourage multiclassing in a couple of druid levels.

I do generally like the idea of there being two kinds of healers. One kind that can give you quick bursts of high magnitude healing when you're almost dead, and another kind which is targeted more towards keeping you healthy to begin with. Really, all I'm saying is that the numbers seem a bit low for that second kind to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

druidic healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: druidic healing   druidic healing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am

There's obviously been a misunderstanding here.

In the case of heal/mass heal, when cast by a druid they will heal up to 250hp.

But on top of this, a regeneration bonus is added equal to 10% of the amount healed + 10% per 10 druid levels (divided over a span of 10 rounds.).

In actual fact, druids are better off here than on Moths when it comes to healing!

I guess it could be worded better though, as I can see where the confusion arises from.

And I'm not sure on this point, but from being nature's balance spammed by a druid/shifter, I'm fairly sure the regen DOES stack.

Last edited by Cryptic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

druidic healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: druidic healing   druidic healing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 am

A new druidic healing regen replaces the old one. This means that it's possible for a multiclassed druid to replace a higher level druid's regen.

I don't foresee this becoming that big of a deal, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

druidic healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: druidic healing   druidic healing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

druidic healing
Page 1 of 1