Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)

Go down 
+5
Cryptic
Thonil
J. Persinne
Rabidus
Rugnarie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Empty
PostSubject: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Alright! I am going to be pretty gone 'till like August or so. Might show up by nights sometimes though!
See ya all later!
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Going to be gone for just over a week as of tonight, have fun and catch you all later!!

wish me luck with attempting to surf!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Sad

See you around, dudes. Stay cool!
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 am

My computer is up the creek without a paddle.

I'll be back just as soon as I've fashioned a paddle out of... stuff. >.>

Dont miss me too much guys - maybe I'll go out into the er... sun, for awhile.... Eurgh. Sun.

Back asap! hehe.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 am

Dang and blast it.

Curse you, Summer! [Shakes fist at nothing in particular.]
Back to top Go down
Lollypop Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm

*Nothing in particular replies with a rude gesture at Cryptic.*
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

*Something in particular arrives and gives nothing in particular a helping hand against Cryptic.*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Got 4 weeks of animal related work ahead, which will no doubt leave me too exhausted and time restricted to play any time other than weekends.

Hang in there, guys!
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Nooo, who's gonna make me potions now?
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeesh.

Yet another one gone for the summer. I anticipate a doubling or a tripling of our playerbase when it finally ends. Razz

See you around, Cryptic. Stay awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Raaawr! i am back from my holiday.. so like...yeah... Raawr!
Back to top Go down
Thonil
Staff
Thonil

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 am

You'd think the way people go on about this outdoors stuff, that it might be fun.

It's not the case.

Plus my computer is still dead, I envy you all. =(
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:42 am

Actually it's fun. All these days I am not doing anything else but working outside on the garden/yard/whatever....then I go to forest pick mushrooms, to the pub in the evening and next day I cook stuff from the mushrooms I found previous day Smile
Also my goth-pale body is getting some tan!

Be glad your PC is down, this way you have time to do stuff outside!
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

Rugnarie wrote:

Be glad your PC is down, this way you have time to do stuff outside!

Ahem.. He lives in England, i mean.. the country of complete boredom and rain! He'll go mad without his computer! That.. or he'll become insanely obsessed with fotball!
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

Hey its not -that- bad frosty! =(.. and whats wrong with becoming mad about football? par the fact the injuries it brings are lame... the worst part is geting to the stage where you lvoe to play football, then have to have an operation related to an injury gained via playing, and not being able to play for six...long..whole months =(
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 am

Speaking as a Scotsman; England really -is- that bad. And worse.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm

youve got your own pounds it's like "We dont want yer english basterd pounds..." as franky boyle puts it.
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

FrostWolf wrote:
That.. or he'll become insanely obsessed with fotball!

You mean cricket. Or whatever blimey sport those crazy Brits play.
Back to top Go down
Rann Cora

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Rabidus wrote:
Hey its not -that- bad frosty! =(.. and whats wrong with becoming mad about football? par the fact the injuries it brings are lame... the worst part is geting to the stage where you lvoe to play football, then have to have an operation related to an injury gained via playing, and not being able to play for six...long..whole months =(

Change football to soccer, Americanize the language a bit, and also add into account that the 6 months of inactivity I never recovered from so I am now waaay out of shape... and that's the story of my life! :-p
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 am

Cricket? more like polo Steel! =P

[Dons his top hat, adjusts his monicle, then sips at some tea.] Come on, we are upper class...
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 am

Ye forgot the milk, lad.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus

Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 am

[Wavers a hand.] the milk is in the tea, we arnt barbarians.. now i'l leave you [Picks up walking cane, spins it a few times the wanders off, humming to mary poppins.]
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 am

...And the lemon
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am

On Sunday me and 3 friends are going to Europe for 10 days.
Our planned route is: Amsterdam -> Wacken Open Air - 20th Anniversary -> London -> Rome.

Gonna be a blast! Hope I don't get the flu..!
See you all in a week-and-a-half!
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Server Admin
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:07 am

SteelCat wrote:
On Sunday me and 3 friends are going to Europe for 10 days.
Our planned route is: Amsterdam -> Wacken Open Air - 20th Anniversary -> London -> Rome.

Gonna be a blast! Hope I don't get the flu..!
See you all in a week-and-a-half!

No sweden.... No SWEDEN! [Gasps] How can you travel out in Europe and not visit the jewel of the world!
Back to top Go down
https://anphillia.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next