Anphillia Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia Exodus

NWN 1 Faction roleplay PW using CEP v2.3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)

Go down 
+5
Cryptic
Thonil
J. Persinne
Rabidus
Rugnarie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J. Persinne
Staff

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Ah, you were always a blast to play with, SteelCat. I'll miss you, but have fun out there!
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 am

FrostWolf wrote:
No sweden.... No SWEDEN! [Gasps] How can you travel out in Europe and not visit the jewel of the world!

Frosty, if my budget had allowed it, I'd go to every country there Smile And yes, your Sweden as well.

J. Persinne wrote:
Ah, you were always a blast to play with, SteelCat. I'll miss you, but have fun out there!

I don't rememer ever playing with you, J. O_o
Back to top Go down
Rugnarie

Rugnarie

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 am

He was just being polite you fool.
I say to visits "Nice to meet you again!" and do this big fake smile and in my head goes "god, not for another year"......yeh, interesting example Smile
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am

We talk about you all the time, SteelCat. The DM team loves you to bits!
Back to top Go down
J. Persinne
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 am

SteelCat wrote:
I don't rememer ever playing with you, J. O_o
I've played with you a few times, SteelCat. You just don't know it. Razz
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Cryptic wrote:
We talk about you all the time, SteelCat. The DM team loves you to bits!

That's quite an odd thing to say on a public channel.. O_o I wonder how much of it is cynical Razz

J. Persinne wrote:
I've played with you a few times, SteelCat. You just don't know it. Razz

As a player char or dm :O *feels stalked*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Contrary to popular belief there is only one DM; but with multiple personalities and a time machine.

But really, we think you're cute - in a totally natural, online sorta way. No cybering please.

But forgive me, my brain is fried from working (something I'm simply not used to).
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

And with that optimistic note I take my leave.
See you next week!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Won't even be logging in afk this week. Soz!
Back to top Go down
SteelCat

SteelCat

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am

Back from my Euro trip!
Was great. See you IG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)   Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about - post here if you're gone for a while? :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anphillia Exodus :: Anphillia OOC Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: